About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/ignatius.lewis

Monday, February 8, 2016

Friends in Love (#OSOS16 story-1)


A tale of joint family.
 In the words of tussu....






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My D3 Family
Sweta, Sneha, Piyu, Sara, Mita, Asha, Suyog, Iggy, Manish, Ani ,Harish ,Paresh & Me......!!!

This is the story of me but they are equally in me as I am in myself. Hence I cannot say that it is my story. I would say that this is our story. We all belong of a different background. From different walks of life and had amongst us a unique individual identity. About how we met, It would be wrong to call it an accident. Also calling it a coincidence would greatly undermine my fate, destiny and luck. Because it was much more than luck. AEM 2015 gave me this Beautiful and Precious Gift. It was a stage of my life when I would get scared to trust people. It was at this critical juncture when they found me.

Then suddenly one day I decided to nominate my name For AEM cultural program. Even though I knew that I am not a Dancer type of guy, but still I went ahead with it. It indeed was a challenge but all I was looking for was some Fun and in the process I Participated.
Before AEM I knew Iggy, Suyog, Mita, Harish And Manish but only by their names. When started practicing for AEM, I realised that there are many people unknowns more than known’s. But my Destiny introduced me with Piyu, Sweta, Sneha, Sara, Supri, Paresh And Aniket. In between our busy office schedule and final performance deadline, we planned our 1st and Best ever adventure picnic at KOLAD. It was here for the first time that we actually understood each other & we shared our life's Up's and Downs with each other. There we also experienced one of the best and memorable lifetime achievements, when we have saved one girls life there. The incident brought Iggy and suyog as the Hero's.

 I remember at the Last Day of AEM Practice everyone was saying that they are going to miss this time and enjoyment. AEM was not as Successful as AHM but still we got something priceless out of it. We got our amazing 13. Then in the trip Aqua Imagica we had loads of Fun. Except Iggy everyone was there. Although we had known each other for about two months now somehow our bonding was not that close enough. Probably because we never opened up ourselves in front of them. As if this was the only this one thing missing.

"Raigad" this picinic gave me lot memories. Be it the Experience, Love, Friendship, Caring, Adventure, Fun, pushing and pulling each other in times of fatigue and trouble, Helping each other in Difficult time and Everything. This was the picnic where our D3 family was actually born. Grand Salute to Piyu for managing such a wonderful trip for all of us. Now each and every member knows all the secret and dreams of every other. We openly and freely shared our views, feelings, deep thoughts, worries our exes... and yeses.....and zedess with each other. The Trust in Relationship which I had lost in my past life was again finding its way towards me but this time it was strengthened by faith of all 13.

After this picnic suddenly I left the Group. But I was wrong about this decision and I know that at that time I ended up hurting so many people. But although I had given up on them apparently hadn’t. They all showed kindness, support and trust towards me especially Piyu. But suyog and our magic man Iggy helped me out of this. They all motivated me a lot and literally pulled me back amongst them.

"MARINE DRIVE ride" Another life changing experience for me. I hardly drove a Bike on highways. But that night, for the first time I rode bike over such a long distance. I knew I was not that good but still this family, my D3 family tolerated me whole night. That experience was really very special for me.

"Harihareshwar" another very Exciting picnic which was also managed by piyu. I know I was physically there but mentally somewhere else. But still that tandori chicken & Camp Fire night with Iggy, sara, mita and Suyog were memorable.

Each and every one of my D3 Family is very Close to my Heart and I love each and every one of them deeply. Everyone has their Unique flavour which makes the taste perfectly unique. They all taught me what true Friendship is and how I could make my life Happy. 

Sweta: A girl with Golden heart. She is my closest buddy, the only best friend ever I had in my life. I love You Ganpati.

Sneha: She got that talent to make u laugh when you are not in the mood or not even thinking about smile. She is very close to my Heart.

Piyu: I personally think that she is God’s gift for me. She is the one who understands me very well.

Sara: Bindaas ladki from Delhi. Very caring and fabulous Host. A Beauty with good Heart.

Mita: A very supportive Girl. Who motivates you all time. And she is the only person who understood my unspoken words and shayaris on WhatsApp.

Asha: Shy girl of my D3 Family. She is very cool.

Suyog: the Good and smart looking guy of D3. But Very supportive and equally Down to Earth.

Iggy : A Multi-talented guy Best Dancer, Cook, Writer, Poet, Painter and very Good Human Being.

Harish:  The Selfie king of D3. A true Gentleman and very good Friend.

Manish: Cool Dude of D3. Very calm and composed. And always busy with his different Sim cards...!!

Paresh: Another Multi-talented guy And only person in our group to act in a movie and living his dream. A real artist in every sense.

Ani : The moon walker of D3. Good looking tall guy and Model. Very jolly like my little Bro.

Last year I didn’t have anyone to wish Happy Valentine day. But this time I got 13 lovely 
people to wish. Happy Valentine day to all from bottom of my Heart. Thank you guys for always being here to support me and suggest me. Love you all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts and words of
Tushar Ghag.(very emotional and most reliable person. Who neither sleeps nor lets others sleep, maybe because he cares a lot about all of us.....)






No comments:

Post a Comment