About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/ignatius.lewis

Thursday, November 26, 2015

To be with you. PART-1




“Stop starring all over” she said.
 Trying to get me talked by getting me the Diwali ka chivda and I was least interested in it.

“How could I be starring all over..? It’s not even grammatically correct?” i added trying to be normal even though I was very much tired.

“is there even a sentence of that kind?” I asked to the only other annoyed person and that happen to be to the lady sitting in front of me. I knew a movie like ‘the martian’ is not the one that you could watch with your special ‘anyone!!’. I was anyways late by almost a month in watching it. To add to the woes I had to drag myself all the way to wadala to see it. My disappointment grew when she insisted to tag along  

“I never knew you liked to watch movie with me?” I asked,
 “Talk to me, you wanted na..”She leaned ahead on the chair and answered.

“Not everything is supposed to happen your way always.” I replied
 “I already said that I am sorry” she replied.

“Oh please stop this sorry rant of yours, and I don’t understand why are you saying sorry?” I asked.
 “If there isn’t anything then why are you so fidgety and closed right now? “ I replied.

“look I really wanted to  watch this movie… alone and this fidgety behaviour you are supposedly seeing, is me pulling back to myself… as I finding it hard explain to myself, why the space I created for you remain always empty.” I answered.

Even I was shocked how smoothly and fluently this sentence came out. Maybe it was the starbucks coffee that finally kicked in. for a while there was silence on the other end of the table as she aimlessly stirred.

“See moving that straw round and round would neither make you coffee warmer nor sweeter” deliberately sounding arrogant.
“Previously too you weren’t willing to come, so it won’t surprise me if you wish to leave.” I said standing up.

“But maine aisa kab bola.. I know it’s not about the movie” she followed.
“You never said it directly but it’s visible and you are damn right that it’s not about the movie, it about all the excuses and reasons that you give.” I answered.

“Are woh toh ekdum se plan ban gaya tha.. I told you na!!”She was starting to explain.
“Dekho mujhe aise behaviour expect karne ki aadat ho gayi hai, people sometimes take me so much for granted that at time I am invisible to them and I am perfectly habitual to it…..” I calmly interrupted her.

“…and this closing in reaction is because I wasn’t expecting this from you…again” I finished.
It’s really tough to see such a person in such opposite situation. You would want to convince yourself that it isn’t what it looks like but you are not sure if the other person too wants the same way too.

“plz don’t say like that.. mujhe acha nai lag raha hai” she replied sadly.

I never thought that I would sound so rude to a person that I though was special to me. But the thing is I just couldn’t think any more. Maybe I was just too mentally tired to think more on it. And end up find a conclusion otherwise of what you have concluded. Especially when you turn your world head over heels to find time for this person and they give you the same stupid “busy” excuse. Still you argue with yourself much more before you argue with this person to understand the reason behind his/her excuse and comes up to nothing.

“I always tried to find 10 reasons to be with you, talk to you, see you and you always gave me one reason why you couldn’t .” I said and it was almost time for the movie.

“I am sorry, and I am saying sorry not for what I said or how I am behaving, but because I value you more than this. But unlike you I am not only admitting it but showing it as well.” I concluded

I tore the other half of ticket and kept it under her mobile and said

“Find me inside if and when you feel like talking… otherwise I know you will find your way out as you don’t like to be dependent on anyone for anything”. I said and walked briskly towards screen 3.

Concluding part coming soon………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment