About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/ignatius.lewis

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

what I learned with traveling.



Its been very long since I posted anything on my blog, but now I am back and it feels good.
Initially i was planning to post something else but ended up with this.
I am very much new to all this traveling and trekking things, but I cant tell you how much I love it.
I always felt that traveling is one of the best ways to get lost and find yourself at the same time. another true fact about traveling is that you done get this traveling feel on your own. It's is always inspired by others. In other words you always get this travelers kick from others and same would be the case with me. One of the most amazing thing happens when you realize that you love it and how foolish was it of you that you didn't realize it earlier.
But its still one of those feeling that soon gets over your mind and you just don't want to let this thing die in your mind.
I don't know what traveling means to others, or how different people interpret it. But for me traveling is like I said at the beginning a way to get lost and find myself all at same time.
it's the journey where I feel like I am finding myself. all the more because you have very little to do in your journey. It's like the longer the journey the more time you get to be with yourself. It is one of those things that all would agree is a must. it's strange how our thoughts makes us run all the place in our normal days. Infact there are very few normal days if you call yourself a normal person. Specially when by the end of the day you feel like tumhare dimag ka adark lehsun ho gaya.
I love to stare out of the window while traveling... staring at nothing at times for hours and hours. it like my mind goes into a hibernating mode. As if very few sense are working and your vision being one of those sense that's not.
Its in these moment I find myself deep within myself. Some random song lines just keeps on repeating over and over again endlessly. And you don't even realize how that song came into your mind in the first place.
And with each repeatation you fall deeper and deeper in you own rabbits hole. You are not even aware and your mind is getting serviced up.
Although sleep is the best way to recharge mind but it happens subconsciously... whereas here I feel it is happening consciously and how much little I have traveled this is what I have learned. The farther you stare while moving the more deeper you get connected with your self.
 At least once in your life just travel not for the sake vacation, or holiday or keeping a destination in mind but just for the sake of journey. to be very specific to feel this feeling of being with yourself and traversing to from a place, through places to the unknown.
that why people say that it's more about the journey than destination.
 Traveling is incomplete without a destination. perhaps its one of those situations where the meaning and existence of one is incomplete without the other. Such would the case with traveling. The meaning of traveling itself is incomplete without destination.
I did most traveling this year and still plan to do more before the year ends destinations always being different and challenging in their own way. Like I said earlier once you get habitual with being comfortable even in uncomfortable situation, no destination is tough or difficult or easy as a matter of fact. It just seems like a challenge and a chance to conquer. Conquer the unknown. Its my personal experience that I have lost my regular self in such places. someone else comes up in me, and this someone just is a different me. Sometimes it's the one that used to be myself years back, and sometimes it's a completely new me. Challenging your known self with an unknown destination is one thing I would suggest everyone to take.
Besides talking about it factually life may not be so comfortable all the time after all.
When it comes to survival, the more you know the more its helpful.
Life may not be so blissful always. Knowing how hard you can push your strength is a necessity Besides what a life worth living if you don't explore the unknown.
And this is valid not only externally in world but internally within your own mind as well.

LIFE IN ITSELF IS A JOURNEY... SO WHY NOT JUST TRAVEL A BIT ....IN THIS JOURNEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment