About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/ignatius.lewis

Friday, February 15, 2019

Yudhastha Parakram Upakaram!

I was anyways about to write something on my blog this day. it was a thing that was ticking in my mind from the past couple of days. Not to mention that there were few things that occupied my thoughts. Some were new and awkward while some others were the same old ones. This new post was supposed to address those same old ones. A thought about fighting, giving second chances, finding redemption, optimizing the future, not giving up and standing up for the right thing and the truth.

Maybe it's just me or maybe my understanding of these things. Perhaps it is my willingness of not accepting grey but only black and white. The right and wrong. The truth and the lie. One of the good things about demarking white and black in grey is that it gives you a clear purpose and direction. And further, the blog was to understand the same only. Because I felt like it was a war, a war within.

But when the blood of my fellow Indian is spilled on roads and the uniform they hold most precious and responsible off is shredded and scattered all over the very motherland they swear an oath to protect made me think of my worries as very infinitesimal. I know there can be no comparison, but indeed it does help you to put your things and your priorities in the right perspective.

The pain it leaves can only be second by the anger you feel along with that pain. Maybe at some point, it makes you feel vulnerable and unprotected as well. Not even sure were the frontline of this war is? Or the extent to which it has found penetration. The accountability? Of the loss and for the loss. And not to mention all the technical jargons like SOP, JTF, NIA, ISI, RAW, RR, CCS etc etc.

I am not the only one asking questions, nor I would be the only one shelling out suggestions. But there is only one thing that I have to say in response to this act of cowardness by our enemies that…
THIS IS THE PRICE OF STANDING FOR THE TRUTH.
THIS IS THE PRICE OF STANDING FOR THE RIGHT.
THIS IS THE PRICE OF STANDING FOR THE WEAK.
THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM.

This is the truth. A truth that is based on a belief and notion. A notion that is based on fact. A fact that has found to proof itself despite all the attempts to camouflage it or manipulate it with propaganda. Or at least remove the shed of ignorance so many have. The truth always…. Always come with a price. Taking a stand, this too comes with a price. At times this price is supreme sacrifice.
Emotions will not take us far. I remember my teacher said that faith and emotions are a very combustible combination. However, logic and knowledge is a much better weapon. There is so much that can be said now about how things could have been done differently or better.

The corrective action can only be undertaken once acceptance is there. This again is a truth. Maybe harsh or unacceptable but perhaps last I knew this was a definition of truth. There have been mistakes done by all of us. When it comes to accountability we all are accountable at some point in this entire picture.

Because not all of us can bear this price. Because not all of us can stand for the TRUTH, the RIGHT and the WEAK. In some remote dimension of this terrorist attack all of us, all of us are responsible. There was a violation of SOP. Someone….. I am bloody sure that there was at least one person who DID NOT EXECUTE HIS/HER RESPONSIBILITY that leads to this.

The least we can do now is getting angry and emotional. The more I feel pained for the brave martyred proud Indians in Uniforms, the more I feel culpable learning the fact that someone in my country too did not do his/her job correctly.

And like I said earlier THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES WITH A PRICE. 
Until Indians in my India are either unified or united this price will always be high.
And self-accountability can be checked by a simple question. Ie.
Am I doing the right thing? Am I saying the truth?

JAI HIND!!!

Shadidon ki mazar par har baras lagenge mele..
Watan pe marne walo ka baki bas nishan hoga!!!


2 comments:

  1. AWSLix as AWS partner India offers range of hosting solutions with top-notch quality yet affordable.awspartnerindia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing ...9and9 is growing as one of the leading Technology Services providers, specialized in Web designing, Digital Marketing, Mobile Application and Web development
    Top Digital Marketing Companies in Hyderabad
    Internet Marketing Companies in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete