About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/ignatius.lewis

Sunday, August 5, 2018

You in me.

So here we are!  Again! After a very long time, I suppose. I know some might say that it I have stopped writing and diverted my attention towards other things, but trust me it is not at all like this. I have been writing and reading a lot almost daily.

Well its not the kind of reading and writing that I use to do but it not at all different as well. But as they say, you are only human. Not everything is possible. I know it sounds like a regular rant but same goes with me as well ie trying to find the balance in life. But when responsibilities are entrusted upon you, some old things need to pave the way for something new. Same is with me. But then today is indeed a very good day, I thought, for writing something.
And perhaps it is such a nice day to do it as well, because it is friendship day. I know I am not that good of a writer to say anything good or new about such a day, but I would like to give it a try though.
They say, it’s not good to be stuck in your comfort zone. It’s not a good place to be in for a very long time. Maybe, it’s because life never grows in such a confined space. And although moving along is a necessity, doing so could be a real tough challenge. No wonder staying back too takes guts of making sacrifice, but if one chooses to stay back or move along indeed that individual never remains the same after.
Maybe you stayed back but other moved out of your life, maybe other stayed but you moved out of their life (like in my case). Either which ways a fair share of void is left, that can never be filled by anyone else.
But one thing that is actually very similar to comfort zone but does the work in the opposite direction is this friendship zone. And this friendship zone is a zone where everyone carves to be always. If not everyone atleast I do, for sure. The strength, the energy, the motivation this friendship zone gives me is immense. Because at times you may have a biased or narrowed view of the things, but they always have a broader vision of you. When people say friends know more about you than actually, you do, trust me they really do. Atleast in my case, they do. And I am not ashamed to say that a lot of people know quite many things about me and not all of it is nice or amazingly sane or to be proud off... hahaha.  You can’t disagree with it if you are human too.

Because there is so much good that I have learned from them, perhaps I feel that my personality is a slight impersonation of each and every friend of mine. Although they are not with me, they are in me in some way or the other. I personally feel that I don’t have a personality of my own. Its like bits and pieces so many inspiring individuals compiled all in one piece, filling the gaps and holding everything in place.

I know its kind of deep and philosophical thing but if it’s the truth, I don’t mind it being sounding like one. Perhaps me being alive at this point of time, if it depends on the decisions I took in the past, you all were part of that decision. So me doing my best to make the best out of my life is all because of you.
It won’t be justifiable or correct on the part of everyone if I explicitly mention names of only a few. Because even though we all are at a distance from each other, you all are still in me. You all have played a very subtle yet very significant role in my life.

And I know that I am not a big-shot or a super successful person but like I said so many times before
“Life is too short to live with regrets…say it now… do it now”

Your friendship, be it a childhood one or a professional one is alive and breathing me and I try my best to spread it out to other. You may not be remembered more often and personally, but I bet, none of you shall ever be forgotten. I hope you all, at this point in life will understand that staying in constant touch….well… it's not at all easy…hahaha.

Anyways happy friendship day…

And thanks for making me what I am today be it disgracefully good or elegantly bad (No exception should be expected too…hahaha)

1 comment:

  1. Column:: Legit stem cell experts in uproar over inclusion in film funded by suspect clinics
    If there’s anything that drives legitimate stem cell scientists up a wall, it’s their being lumped in with clinics offering unwary customers supposedly effective disease treatments through stem cell injections.
    Legitimate stem cell researchers find themselves lumped in with bogus clinics. So you can understand why a documentary series titled “The Healthcare Revolution,” which is partially funded by a network of clinics that are hawking unproven therapies and are under fire from the Food and Drug Administration, has created an uproar among academic researchers.
    As many as a dozen legitimate scientists have demanded the removal of interviews with them featured in the documentaries. Several say they were misled into lending their credibility to a project that promotes treatments that are scientifically unproven and could be dangerous. They were led to believe that they would be participating in a project about legitimate scientific progress in the field, complete with sober cautions that much of this work is still in its infancy.

    ReplyDelete